Psychometric Testing using DISC
What is DISC Profiling?
DISC is a psychometric profiling system used to identify individual personality types through a combination of the four core styles - DISC It’s an effective self awareness tool that provides the individual with a valuable guide for making appropriate behaviour modifications within any environment or personal interaction.
DISC measures how you…
- solve problems and respond to challenge
- attempt to influence or persuade others
- respond to change
- respond to rules and regulations
The psychometric assessment is not a test... you cannot pass or fail
There are no 'good' or 'bad' personality styles. Each possesses strengths and limitations
Styles are identified only by the individual's own perception in a designated environment (e.g. at work)
Your profile only measures normal behaviour and personality preferences
Your profile is a time-sensitive tool and should take approximately 10 minutes to complete
What can DISC be used for?
- Recruitment and employee retention (Decisions to recruit or promote individuals should not be based on the outcome of the profile alone)
- Conflict resolution
- Stress identification and management
- Career transition
- Personal development
- Team building and development
The online report
The DISC online software, from which personality reports are generated, represents the cutting edge in interpretation of the information entered by each individual. Profiles are generated from the responses entered and are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter. Please note J L Consulting does not render professional psychological services and if this sort of expert assistance is required, the advice of a professional should be sought.
How can I get my profile?
Click on the link here to access MyDISCprofile and complete the online questionnaire to receive a profile report from just £24 plus VAT.
Prefer a Coaching profile?
A coaching profile includes:
- An online personal profile
- A full psychometric DISC report
- A one to one coaching session to help you make the most of your results
All for £119. Just call 01242 241040 or email email@example.com to arrange a FREE initial consultation and find out more