Reflect for success
Posted at 18:16:13 by Jacky Leonard
‘Tis the season of goodwill, good cheer and over indulgence!
If however, we’re wise men and women it is also a great time for reflection; an opportunity to look back on 2009 and learn some lessons from our actions and possibly also our inactions!
Here are Leonard’s 11 questions to prepare you for 2010. Take a little time to consider your responses; you may wish to focus on one particular area of your life e.g. your business, or take a helicopter view of the whole picture.
Above all, be honest with yourself and decide how you will use this information to make a positive start in the New Year.
1. What action have I taken that I’m most proud of this year?
2. What was the one thing I didn’t do that I wish I had?
3. What was the reason I didn’t do it?
4. What gave me the most pleasure or satisfaction in 2009?
5. What were the reasons I found most satisfaction in this/these areas?
6. Who did I really enjoy spending my time with in 2009?
7. What were the reasons I enjoyed being with them?
8. What one thing can I do to ensure this/these relationships continue to be positive?
9. What one thing will I do to improve communications with my clients/customers in 2010?
10. What are the two most important things I learned, or re-learned in 2009?
11. How will I use what I learned in 2009 to best affect?
Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and a healthy and happy 2010.
From a reflective Jacky Leonard
Go make things happen…
Call NOW to book your free business booster consultation